Thursday, March 12, 2009

Intro

Hello everybody, I am Mia, it is just my nick name. My full name is Nhat Minh Nguyen. There are many different ways to count the age. According to me, now, I am 21 years old. I think that this age is young enough to study well, and it is also mature enough for me to face to this hardship. I mean the fact of going abroad for study. I am from Viet Nam, and I am very proud of my beautiful country. After graduate this course, I will become a business management student in Woodbury University. It also was my major when I studied in Viet Nam. Since the first day I came to the United States, I have had some culture shock like another people. Although I had that problem, now my living is easier, and I can feel comfortable with my new life. Besides, I also have some new friends, who are from China, Korea, Japan, etc. My study is running quite smoothly, and I hope I will be successful in my studying in the United States!

No comments:

Post a Comment