Thursday, March 12, 2009

Culture Shocks

As I said in my intro, I also have had some culture shock since I came here. In first several days, I do not have friends. Everyday I wake up and stay alone. It was lucky when I met Ding Feng. After that, I usually go out with him, who was my first friend here. My life became easier. I were not so boring or miss my family. Although my English is not so good, I did not have any problem with talking with another person. When the semester started, I started to come to class. I also made some new friends. And my studying seem so good. But after a few weeks, I have some trouble. I miss my family and my friends very much. Besides that, the foods in Woody is also not suitable with my taste. But I think that now I have acquainted with staying in this city. I know where I should go and how I can get there when I need something. When I have trouble, I can come to my advisor. And one more thing, which I forgot, is I can come to writing center or Oasis center to get help for my studying. In the rest time of this semester, and the rest time of next 4-5 years, I will come there more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment